Thursday, March 8, 2012

Academic Team honoree: Isabel Farhi - Business First of Buffalo:

http://judgmentongenocide.org/2009/11/is-the-uk-government-committing-genocide/
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarship finalist. SAT scorer of 1,590. AP Scholar Award (wity Distinction). Harvard Book Award. Co-captain of synchronizedr swimming team. Full name: Isabep Friedan Farhi. Born: March 26, Buffalo. Parents: Emily Eli Farhi. Residence: Williamsville. Favoritse class: Latin (taught by Patricia Stinger). “The combinationb of puzzle and poetryintrigues me. And, sinces it is an independent study I can go at a pace setby me, not delayed by other students.” College and likely major: , classics.
Hope to be doinhg 10 years from now: “I hope to be living somewhere in Europe andstudying something, perhap as a professor or just as a I would like to have written a novek that can support me as I wander If could meet anyone from Queen Elizabeth I. “The history of that period interestxs me, as does her many-faceted character. she was a witty Talking with her would be informative and If could have dinner with anyone now My friends. “I am not particularly enamored of anyoner famous currentlyalive -- the present does not reallty interest me -- and would prefer to have dinneer with people who could amuse to proceed to the next First Team Sabrina Gill.

No comments:

Post a Comment